I had an awesone summer with my family: hanging out at home, vacationing in central Oregon and Lancaster PA, and playing lots of tennis and dutch blitz! Now after spending lots of quality time with them, it's time for the next adventure.....Uganda, Africa!!! I will be studying abroad and living with a host family for the next 4 months. I'm in a missions emphasis program which will be perfect since I want to explore long term missions overseas. I believe that God has led me to this point in my life and that He has intentually given me an interest for Africa. So in 3 days, Africa, here I come! I'm excited, I'm nervous and I'm ready to experience God's mighty hand in Africa!Thursday, August 19, 2010
I had an awesone summer with my family: hanging out at home, vacationing in central Oregon and Lancaster PA, and playing lots of tennis and dutch blitz! Now after spending lots of quality time with them, it's time for the next adventure.....Uganda, Africa!!! I will be studying abroad and living with a host family for the next 4 months. I'm in a missions emphasis program which will be perfect since I want to explore long term missions overseas. I believe that God has led me to this point in my life and that He has intentually given me an interest for Africa. So in 3 days, Africa, here I come! I'm excited, I'm nervous and I'm ready to experience God's mighty hand in Africa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I found your blog Melissa. Hope you have arrived safely and are getting settled. We'll be praying for you on this adventure and look forward to hearing all about it! Bless you!
ReplyDelete